Rackmount KVM Drawer with Real Mouse and SUN/PC VGA KVM Switch
How to Control up to 8 USB computers from 1RU of rack space.
Also known as: rackmount kvm drawer with multi-platform KVM switch, rack mount keyboard drawer, rack mount kvm drawer with SUN PC switch,
console drawer, keyboard monitor drawer, KVM drawers, keyboard LCD drawer, rackmount keyboard drawer.
Features & Applications
|The RACKMUX® KVM Drawer with Real Mouse with Built-In SUN PC KVM Switch combines a LCD monitor, keyboard, real mouse with mouse pocket, and a 4 or 8-port SUN PC switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Available with backward-folding 17" TFT panel active matrix LCD display monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- Control up to eight legacy PC or SUN computers.
- Connect a USB PC or SUN using a USB-PS2 or USB-SUN adapter.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- High density KVM drawer – fits in 24" in rack.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in: English(US).
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- WxDxH (Inches): 19x35.5x1.75.
- Weight: 37.4 lbs.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 35.5" deep to 43" deep.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
Rackmount USB + PS2 KVM Drawer with Real Mouse Specifications
NODEMUX SUN PC KVM Switch Specifications