- Female DB9 connector.
- Baud rate 300 through 9600, DIP switch selectable.
- Use DIP switches to address up to 15 units, all of which can be daisy-chained and controlled by one serial port.
- Seven segment displays show what input is connected to each output.
- RS - causes switch to reset so that IN1 connects to OUT1, IN2 connects to OUT2.
- CS - causes one INx/OUTx connection to occur.
- CA - causes all inputs to connect to specified output.
- RO - reads what input is connected to specified output.
- RU - reads size of matrix, reports number of inputs and number of outputs on specified switch.
On Screen Display (OSD)
- Use keyboard or mouse to operate the switch from menus superimposed onto your monitor.
- Type <CONTROL> + <`> to activate OSD.
- Control, Scan, & Broadcast functions.
- View vital port information.
- Search for ports by name.
- Search Mode lets the user type in the first few letters of the computer's name and the OSD will locate it.
- Names can be up to 12 characters long.
- Shows names of computers on cascaded switches up to 128 ports.
- Displays the computer's platform next to its name.
- Modify the size and position of the OSD.
- Help Screens assist users with the OSD.
- OS- and software-independent.
- Our OSD comes built into your switch, so you do not have to install additional hardware or software.
Security Features built into OSD
- Advanced security included with switch.
- Each user password & name can be up to 15 characters long, and each switch can store up to 63 users.
- Administrator can enable or disable all security features and select which computers each user can access.
- Once security is enabled, a user or administrator must "login" in order to access any of the computers connected to the switch.