Steps to Reset the Size of a SM-nXm-C5AV-LCD Unit:|
1. On the front panel, press the "Menu" button once.
2. Press and hold the "1", "2", & "3" (in that order until they are all held down). Then release all 3 buttons at the same time.
3. Press the "Enter" button.
4. On the lcd on the front panel, it will display a list of 3 options that are as follows:
- Option 1. Number of inputs - To change the number of inputs, simply press "1" to select the inputs option. Then key in the number of inputs with the front panel buttons (8, 16, or 32). Then press "Enter".
- Option 2. Number of outputs - To change the number of outputs, simply press "2" to select the outputs option. Then key in the number of outputs with the front panel buttons (8, 16, or 32). Then press "Enter".
- Option 3. Reset Memory - To reset the unit, simply press "3" to select the reset unit option. This will reset the unit as follows:
- Unit size will be reset to 16 inputs & 16 outputs
- Unit ip address will be reset to 192.168.1.1
- Unit subnet mask will be reset to 255.255.255.0
- Unit default gateway will be reset to 192.168.1.1
- Unit administrator login name will be reset to Administrator
- Unit administrator login password will be reset to admin
5. After changing the input size, output size, or resetting the unit, turn off power to the unit (power switch on back) for about 30 seconds.
6. Turn the unit back on & verify unit size has changed correctly by doing the following:
- Press the "menu" button
- Press the "9" button (this will make the lcd display the unit size.)