Server Room Monitoring, Remote Environment Monitoring
Sensor Data Graphs, MRTG, Sample Configuration File
|Home | Shop | About Us | Contact Us|
The ENVIROMUX-MINI Graphs the Data from its Sensors Using MRTG|
The ENVIROMUX-MINI Server Environment Monitoring System can graph the data from its sensors using MRTG (Multi Router Traffic Grapher). This provides a visual representation of the critical environmental conditions being monitored. MRTG generates HTML pages containing regularly updated PNG images providing graphical trending of time-series data. The graphs display daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics of the environmental conditions being monitored.
Internal Humidity: Daily Graph (5 Minute Average)
Internal Humidity: Weekly Graph (30 Minute Average)
Configure MRTG to graph environmental conditions using the ENVIROMUX-MINI Server Environment Monitoring System:
1) Install MRTG on your computer using the MRTG installation guide.
2) Configure the ENVIROMUX-MINI server environment monitoring system to monitor the environmental conditions you want.
3) Create a MRTG configuration file that controls the graphs.
4) Test run MRTG manually to ensure it is working properly.
5) Create a cron job to run MRTG on UNIX machines. Use a daemon on Windows.
6) Modify MRTG graphs.