1. Where would an NTI switch be beneficial?
A KVM Switch:
- Dramatically reduces hardware costs by decreasing the number of keyboards, monitors and mice required to control multiple CPUs;
- Reduces wasted staff time by allowing all of the servers to be monitored and controlled from a central location;
- Organizes valuable workspace to be more efficient and productive, freeing limited space for productive servers, hubs, routers, and printers;
- Reduces energy consumption and air-conditioning costs by eliminating redundant monitors.
2. What are some typical applications where a KVM switch is beneficial?
Typical applications include, but are not limited to:
- Server rooms
- LAN administration
- Help desks
- The military
- Legal firms
- Accounting firms
- Manufacturing operations
- Medical facilities
- Government offices
- Software and hardware developers
- Multiple computer desktops