Rackmount KVM Drawer with SUN PC KVM Matrix Switch
How to allow up to two users can control 16 PC and SUN computers.
Also known as: rackmount kvm drawer with SUN PC KVM matrix switch, rack mount keyboard drawer, console drawer, keyboard monitor drawer
rack mount kvm drawer with high density SUN PC matrix switch, KVM drawers, keyboard LCD drawer, rackmount keyboard drawer.
Features & Applications
| The RACKMUX® KVM Drawer with Built-In SUN PC KVM Matrix Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a KVM matrix switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Available with forward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- Video Resolution: 1280x1024
- Available with a 2x8 or 2x16 SUN PC KVM matrix switch.
- Up to two users can individually command or simultaneously share up to 16 computers.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Cable management shelf included.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English(US), English(UK), German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Turkish.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- WxDxH (Inches): 19x34.4x1.75.
- Drawer mounting is adjustable to various rack depths from 35" deep to 39" deep.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
Rackmount USB + PS2 KVM Drawer Specifications
NODEMUX® High Density SUN PC KVM Matrix Switch