20" 1RU Rackmount USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer, 1600x1200 resolution
VGA/DVI USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer how to provide space-saving convenient control.
Also known as: usb kvm drawer, rack mount PS/2 keyboard drawer, rack mount kvm drawer, USB console drawer,
keyboard monitor touchpad mouse drawer, DVI KVM drawers, keyboard LCD drawer, folding VGA monitor.
• VGA or DVI LCD
• Space-Saving 1RU
Additional Product Information
Click here to zoom in on image
RACKMUX-V20-N (Front & Back)
Features & Applications
|The RACKMUX® VGA/DVI USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer combines a rackmount 20" LCD monitor, keyboard, and touchpad mouse in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Available with 20" Active Matrix LCD flat panel VGA or DVI monitor.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 105°
- Compatible with USB and PS/2 computers.
- Torque-friction hinges — monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Internal cable arm provides proper cable management for sliding the drawer open and closed.
- Front panel security lock.
- Front panel USB port to connect an external USB device, such as a flash drive.
- Compatible with PS/2, UNIX and USB computers.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- One female 15-pin HD connector for VGA models and one female DVI-I connector for DVI models.
- One female USB Type B and two female 6-pin minDIN connectors.
- Use with NTI Multi-Platform KVM Switches to control multiple PC, SUN and MAC computers.
- Forward-folding anti-glare 20.1" Active Matrix LCD flat panel VGA or DVI monitor.
- 1600x1200 video resolution.
- Tilt: up to 105°.
- Horizontal: 40 to 80 KHz.
- Vertical: 59 to 61 Hz.
- Brightness: 300 nits
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Supports DDC2B protocol.
- OSD controls for brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-center alignment, zoom and color adjustment.
- 6-foot 15-pin HD VGA male to male cable included with VGA models and 6.5-foot DVI-D male to male single link cable included with DVI models.
- 6-foot USB Type A male to USB Type B male cable included.
- 6-foot dual 6-pin miniDIN male to male keyboard/mouse cable included.
- 6-foot power supply cable included.
- Keyboard available in: English (US).
- RACKMUX-V20/D20-N: 100-key (US) keyboard with numeric keypad.
- Three button touchpad mouse.
- Front mount USB 1.1 port to connect external USB devices.
- Female USB Type A connector.
- KVM drawer must be connected to a USB-enabled computer.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)
- Available power cord lengths: 1/1.5/3/6 feet.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- WxDxH (in): 19x30.10x1.75
- Handle adds an additional 1.5" to the depth when monitor is in closed position.
- Weight: 38.4 lbs.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 30" deep to 40" deep.