|The UNIMUX™ USB KVM switch allows a user to control up to 32 USB computers with one USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor. Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard & mouse presence to each attached CPU 100% of the time so all computers boot error-free.
- High quality construction.
- Features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching - all attached USB PCs, MACs and SUNs can be booted simultaneously.
- Compatible with USB-enabled PCs.
- Compatible with SUN T1000, SUN 1000, SUN V210, SUN Fire™ V240, SUN Fire V20z, and other USB-enabled SUN computers.
- Compatible with MAC G4/G5 and Xserve. Supports MAC soft (keyboard) power-on.
- Crisp and clear 2048x1536 video resolution.
- Fully compliant with USB standards (1.0, 1.1).
- USB MAC and SUN start-up keys are supported.
- SUN extra keys are emulated on USB keyboards with Windows keyboard layouts.
- Available with audio or RS232 control options.
- Supports international keyboard layouts in auto-detection mode.