NTI Return Policy
- A Return Authorization (RA) number is required for all returns. You can request the RA number online, by calling us at
or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the receipt of the order.
- Products that have been physically damaged cannot be returned.
- Older or obsolete products, clearance items, and custom units or cables are non-returnable.
- In order to receive a credit on cables, the cables must be free from any scratches, markings, and neatly coiled.
- Products to be returned must be securely packaged in an external carton. The RA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. (Do not put the RA# on the product.) Packages without an RA# on the outside of the box will be refused. Include a copy of the packing list with the return.
- All returns must include every component originally shipped with the products. Incomplete packages may be invoiced for missing items.
- For all products returned, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges. All returns must be shipped prepaid. Any shipments sent COD will be refused. NTI is not responsible for lost packages. It is the responsibility of the customer to use a reliable shipping courier and to insure the package to receive compensation if the package is lost.
- Refunds will be credited to the credit card used for the purchase. A credit memo will be issued for accounts on NET30 terms.
Address for Return Shipments
RA Dept / RA #
Network Technologies Inc
1275 Danner Dr.
Aurora, OH 44202