VGA to DVI Converter
Converts analog VGA signal to single link digital DVI-D video
Also known as: VGA DVI converter, vga to dvi-d, digital to analog, VGA to DVI, convert analog video signal to digital monitor
Features & Applications
| ||The VGA to DVI Converter changes your computer's analog
VGA signal to single link digital DVI video instantly. The converter generates the compatible analog to digital conversion signals to make the connection between the VGA input and the DVI-D output work.
- Connects computers with analog VGA connectors to single link DVI-D monitors or projectors.
- Compatible with DDWG DVI standard.
- Supports up to 1600x1200 video resolution.
- Supports VGA/SVGA and DVI-D monitors, including LCD flat panel monitors.
- One female 15-pin HD input connector.
- One female 15-pin HD output connector.
- One female DVI-I single link output connector.
- Maximum resolution: 1600x1200.
- Includes 3-foot VGA male to male cable.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Power Consumption: 5.5W
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 25 to 90% non-condensing RH.