|The RACKMUX® USB KVM Drawer with Built-in High Density USB KVM Matrix Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a high density VGA USB KVM matrix switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Forward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°.
- Available with a 2x8, 2x16 or 4x8 VGA USB KVM matrix switch.
- Multiple users can individually command or simultaneously share up to 16 USB computers.
- Additional USB port for each user to connect an external USB device, such as a CAC card reader or flash drive.
- Additional USB device must be the same for each user.
- Torque-friction hinges – monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with large padded wrist-rest.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English(US), English(UK), German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Available with Sunlight Readable monitor – call an NTI Product Consultant for more information.