Legacy SUN PC KVM Switch
Control up to 32 PC and SUN computers.
Also known as: server switch, KVM switch, Legacy SUN PC switch, CPU switch, multi-platform KVM switch, keyboard switch, KVM switches. Available Options: Touch Screen KVM Switch, 13W3 KVM Switch.
Features & Applications
|The NODEMUX® Legacy SUN PC KVM Switch allows one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control up to 32 computers. Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard and mouse presence to each attached computer 100% of the time, so all computers boot error-free.
- Compatible with legacy PS/2 and SUN computers.
- Cascade 4, 8 or 16-port units from one switch to control up to 152 computers.
- Supports crisp and clear 1900x1200 video resolution.
- Available with audio or touch screen options.
- Well developed code – supports more keyboards, mice and computers than any other KVM.
- 15-pin HD and female 8-pin miniDIN connectors.
- Supports legacy PS/2 and SUN computers.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Solaris x86, Linux, and FreeBSD.
- Supports 1900x1200 resolution.
- Female 15-pin HD connectors.
- A multiscan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
- Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
- Female 8-pin miniDIN connectors.
- User devices can be PS/2 or SUN.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- User keyboard and mouse must be of the same platform.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)
- The 2-port models use AC adapters as their power source. (Country-specific AC adapter included.)
- CE, RoHS (CE available on all models except ST-2U.)
Front Panel Interface
- Touch a button and be connected to a CPU or change modes of operation.
- LEDs indicate currently selected port and mode of operation.
- Female DB9 connector.
- Baud rate 300 through 9600.
Optional - sold separately
- Scan Mode, Broadcast Mode or Command Mode are available from keyboard.
On Screen Display (OSD)
- Use keyboard or mouse to operate universal switch from menus superimposed onto your monitor.
- Select or list computers by name or port number.
- OS and software independent.
- OSD built into the switch – no need to install additional hardware or software.