- Calls up to 8 telephones, pagers, or cell phones when a sensor goes out of range of a configurable
- Program up to 4 separate input channels with individual enable/disable, entry/exit delay and activation
- Stores up to 4 outgoing voice messages. Create a message for 4 different types of alarms.
- Listen in on the area being monitored during outgoing message communication, or initiate a two-way
conversation to detail the emergency condition.
- Interfaces with the ENVIROMUX-16D via the Output Relay connections.
- Calls up to 4 telephones, pagers, or cell phones when a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold.
- Program one input channel.
- Deliver a recorded voice message of up to 30 seconds or a numeric code for pager messaging.
- Interfaces with the ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D via the Output Relay connection.
- For normally closed or normally open circuit connections.
- Dimensions WxDxH: 6x4x1.5 in (152x102x38 mm)
- Regulatory approvals: FCC