Industrial 17" wall mount, rack mount, and desktop LCD monitors
Also known as: rackmount lcd monitor, rack mount LCD monitor, rackmount tft monitor, fixed rackmount lcd monitor,
tft rackmount lcd monitor, flat panel monitor, rack mount monitor, active matrix monitor.
· Rack Mount
· Wall Mount
CRYSTALMON™ CM-RK17 & CM-DT17
Features & Applications
|The CRYSTALMON™ TFT/LCD Monitors provide the industrial or commercial user with superior picture quality and a variety of mounting options such as rack, wall, and tabletop. They support true plug-and-play functionality and do not require any additional video drivers or interface adapters.
- Available with an industrial 17" TFT/LCD flat panel monitor.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Crisp and clear 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Tabletop (CM-DT17)
- Adjust height, tilt and rotation of monitor for best viewing position.
- Wall / Arm Mount (CM-WL17)
- Keyholes for mounting to a wall.
- Compliant to VESA 75mm and 100mm mounting hole patterns.
- Compatible with NTI's LCD arms.
- Rack Mount (CM-RK17)
- Designed to fit in a standard 19" rack/cabinet.
- Space-saving. Extra rackmounting space available behind the monitor.
- 7RU (12.25") high.
- Always visible.
- Display Size: 17"
- Panel Type: TFT Active
- Mounting options: Rack mount, wall mount, desktop
- Resolution Capabilities: VGA to SXGA
- Max Resolution: 1280x1024
- Pixel Pitch: 0.264 (H) x 0.264 (V)
- Viewing Angle
- Horizontal: 160°
- Vertical: 150°
- Contrast Ratio: 350:1
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Video Input
- Analog 0.7V p-p, NTSC/PAL
- VGA video via female 15-pin HD connector.
- DVI video via female DVI-D Single Link connector.
- Sync Composite, H/V Separate (TTL)
- Life of Light Source: 40,000 hrs
- Colors Supported: 16.7 million
- Response Time: 16ms typical (Tr+Tf)
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- Includes 6-foot VGA and 6.5 foot DVI video cable.
- AC input: 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Consumption: 35W
Dimensions WxDxH (in)
- Rack Mount: 19x2.8x12.25
- Wall Mount and Desktop: 16x2.8x12.8