DVI Video Splitter
Display the Same High-Resolution Image from one DVI video source to numerous displays.
Also known as: DVI splitter, video splitter, DVI video splitters, video distribution amplifier, PC video splitter, monitor splitter, multiple monitor, video port expander, dual DVI splitter, quad DVI Splitter, Extend DVI to numerous monitors.
VOPEX-DVIS-8 (Front & Back) |
Features & Applications
|The VOPEX® DVI Video Splitter enables up to 16 single link digital DVI displays to be driven by a single digital DVI source with no loss of signal.
- Supports DVI interface for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel displays.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Passes HDMI audio and video signal through DVI-I port.
- Transmit audio and video over a single cable with the DVI-HD-xx-MM male DVI-D to male HDMI cable.
- Available with optional stereo audio – call an NTI Product Consultant for more information.
- Compliant with DVI 1.0 and HDCP standards.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device.
- Cascade multiple units for more numerous display configurations.
- Ideal for digital signage, tradeshows, or classrooms where high quality video on multiple monitors is needed.
- Compatible with a computer or HDTV video source (satellite receiver, DVD player, etc) with DVI output.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Female DVI-I connector.
- Signal type: single link digital DVI
- HDCP compliant
- Female DVI-I connectors.
- Signal type: single link digital DVI.
- Resolutions: HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 at 60 Hz.
- HDCP compliant
- 2-, 4- and 8-port splitters: 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter. (Country-specific AC adapter included.)
- 16-port splitter: 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz
(Country-specific power supply cable is attached.)
How to drive multiple displays with a single digital DVI source
- One 3-foot single link DVI-D male-to-male cable included.
- Use DVI-HD-xx-MM to connect an HDMI source or display (not included).
- 2-port WxDxH (in): 5.13x3.45x1.09
- 4-port WxDxH (in): 5.13x3.45x1.68
- 8-port WxDxH (in): 8.33x3.45x1.68
- 16-port WxDxH (in): 17.47x7.22x1.68
- Operating temperature: 32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C).
- Storage temperature: -20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.