- Supports a PC, SUN Fire™ V20z.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008, Linux, and FreeBSD.
- Two male 6-pin miniDIN connectors.
- RJ45 port for connecting to remote unit
- Two female 6-pin miniDIN connectors for keyboard and mouse.
- RJ45 port for connecting to local unit via CAT5
- Compatible with Japanese keyboard layout.
- Supports PS/2 mice including the IBM ScrollPoint mouse.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C).
- Storage temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- Remote Unit
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter
- Local unit powered by PC