Rackmount terminal drawer SSH secure console switch
Terminal LCD monitor keyboard drawer built-in secure serial switch
|Home | Shop | About Us | Contact Us
Rackmount Terminal Drawer with SSH Secure Console Switch
Securely control up to 32 RS232 serial devices from 1RU of rack space.
Also known as: rackmount console terminal, RS232 terminal, TELNET integrated rackmount console terminal and SSH serial console switch,
terminal LCD monitor keyboard drawer with built-in secure console switch, telnet terminal emulation, rack mount console drawer
Features & Applications
|The RACKMUX® Terminal Drawer with Secure SSH Console Switch combines a Terminal Drawer and an integrated SSH Console Switch delivering secure management of up to 32 serial devices via the Internet, TCP/IP network, or dial-up modem connections in only 1RU of space.
- Available with built-in 8, 16, or 32-port Secure SSH Console Switch
- Forward-folding 15" LCD with 800x600 resolution.
- Torque-friction hinges—monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with large padded wrist-rest and 17-key numeric keypad.
- Front panel security lock.
- Emulates many terminal types.
- Select from 16 foreground and 16 background colors.
- Available with optional anti-glare protective glass for the LCD.
- Available with optional mounting bracket for two-post style telco rack.
- Compatible with any SUN, HP or PC-based headless server.
- Supports most devices with an RS232 serial port such as routers, bridges, firewalls, and hubs.
- RACKMUX-T15-N: Keyboard available in multiple languages: English(US), English(UK), German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Turkish.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- 1.5-foot 15HD VGA male to male cable included.
- 6-foot female DB9 to male DB25 modem cable included.
- 6-foot power supply cable included.
- WxDxH (Inches): 19x21.9x1.75.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 22" deep to 39" deep.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing RH.
||Rackmount Console Terminal Drawer Specifications|
SSH Secure Console Switch Specifications