NTI Reseller Program Benefits & Requirements
NTI Reseller Program Benefits
Dedicated Account Management
- All NTI resellers are assigned a dedicated Customer Service Representative, providing:
- Phone and email consultation.
- Product briefings and technical assistance.
- Recommendation of solutions for complex applications.
Equipment Demo/Eval Program
- As a reseller, you have the opportunity to purchase NTI products at discount prices for the sole purpose of demonstration.
- With NTI's evaluation program, your customers can try any product risk-free for 30 days.
- Marketing resources - product catalogs, brochures, data sheets, etc. - are available to all resellers to help close sales.
- Resellers receive the latest new product announcements, pricing and news via monthly e-mail newsletters.
- Free technical phone support to you and your customers.
- Advanced replacement services.
- No need to spend money on extra shipping costs or upfront inventory - we will ship directly to your customers.
NTI Reseller Requirements
- Reseller must agree to make a minimum of $10,000 worth of product purchases per year.
- Complete NTI's online reseller application.
- Submit a copy of your state-issued resale certificate (or vendor's license).
- If you are seeking credit, you may also need to complete our credit application.
NTI Marketing Support
- Support NTI marketing initiatives in your respective region or vertical, including the addition of the NTI logo/website link on your website.
- Submit marketing and co-op advertising ideas to NTI to grow sales for the reseller and NTI.
- Agree to use your best efforts to vigorously promote and develop the goodwill and sale of NTI products in your respective region, and in connection make NTI products an integral part of your marketing and sales programs.
Note: NTI reserves the right to withdraw Reseller pricing at will. Reseller status is subject to annual review for compliance to above terms. Reseller agreement is subject to NTI's standard terms and conditions.