- Monitors and reports kW real power of any 3 phase circuit, such as the power a building consumes.
- Split-core design allows installation of CT without disconnecting conductor.
- Color coded CT and voltage leads.
- Smart electronics in sensors automatically detect phase reversal.
- Input primary voltage: 208 to 240 or 480 VAC RMS
- Number of phases monitored: one or three
- Balanced Loads: one CT model (assumes single reading represents all phase currents)
- Unbalanced Loads: three CT model, one black, red, and yellow.
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Maximum primary current: Up to 2400 amps continuous per phase
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Supply power (current loop): 9-30VDC; 30 mA max.
- Requires the ENVIROMUX-S420MA-24V to operate.
- Powered by ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D.
- How to install: sensors tie directly into the line. Caution: should be installed by qualified
- Make sure electrical service is disconnected before making any electrical
- Compatible with ENVIROMUX-FSC Fiber Converter/Extender.
- Use to extend sensor up to 1.2 miles (2 km) from the ENVIROMUX unit.
NOTE: Contact an NTI Product Consultant for other available models.