- Measures both AC and DC currents using a split-core system.
- Available rated currents: 30A, 50A, 100A, 200A, and 500A.
- Contact an NTI product consultant for other available ratings between 30A and 500A.
- Common applications include: monitoring AC variable speed drives, static converters for DC motor drives, battery supplied applications, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), switched mode power supplies (SMPS), electrochemical systems, and power supplies for welding applications.
- Includes a 7ft 4-wire cable for connecting to the ENVIROMUX-ACDCLM or ENVIROMUX-DCLM-6.
- To extend the distance between the hall-effect sensor and the ENVIROMUX-ACDCLM or ENVIROMUX-DCLM-6, simply connect longer wires (22AWG) using the included splices.
- It is recommended to place the ENVIROMUX-ACDCLM or ENVIROMUX-DCLM-6 as close to the hall-effect sensor as possible. The ENVIROMUX-ACDCLM and ENVIROMUX-DCLM-6 can be placed up to 1000 ft away from the ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D unit using CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- Loop diameter: 0.83" (21mm).
- Response time: ≤5µS @ 50A/µ S, 10%-90%.
- Galvanic isolation: 2.5KV @ 50Hz, AC, 1min.
- Supply voltage: ±12V, ±15V.
- Output voltage: ±4V.
- Power consumption: ≤25mA.
- Comes with two 0.2" (5mm) diameter open-slotted mounting holes.
- Dimensions WxDxH (in): 2.36x0.63x2.40 (60x16x61mm).
- Operating temperature: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Storage temperature: -40 to 257°F (-40 to 125°C).
Contact an NTI product consultant for hall-effect sensors in other sizes and ratings.